- Micro-inspection HD camera lets you see where you can’t
- Generous 1.07-meter (3.5-feet) length cable
- Powerful LED light for instant illumination
- Three tip attachments: hook, mirror, and magnet
- Hand-held base so you don’t need to download an app
- A must-have for any homeowner
When you have a clogged toilet, a clogged shower drain, or need to see behind your appliances, you need a camera you can fit into that tight spot. You need an inspection camera like a borescope. Lizard Cam by Atomic Beam is the micro-inspection camera that fits into tight, hard-to-reach spaces. It’s so easy to use – just feed and view! The 1.07-meter (3.5-feet) long cable bends and flexes to fit into the desired space. At the end of the waterproof cable is a micro camera with a built-in LED light that sees all. View everything that the camera captures on the hand-held view screen. Use the camera for more than pipes and clogs. Attach the magnetic tip to the end of the cable and easily pick up screws, nails, or other hardware you’ve dropped but can’t see. Look behind or underneath appliances without having to move them with the mirror tip. Or, retrieve lost cat toys from under your refrigerator with the hook tip. Lizard Cam is a must-have for any homeowner and renter!